Position: Full time
Having a reliable and hardworking cleaner is an essential component for businesses. They require cleaning staff that are able to maintain a clean and safe working environment, that can replenish designated facility areas and can carry out specialist cleaning jobs.
Cleaners are essential to maintaining a safe environment where workers, customers and clients can thrive. You’ll be passionate and efficient while making sure to follow guidelines or instructions. Your role will have a positive impact that will be valued.
Depending on the environment where you will be working, typical responsibilities may include:
- Following health and safety standards
- Using protective equipment where necessary such as gloves, masks, safety shoes
- Thorough attention to detail
- Safely handling and storing chemical substances and cleaning products
- Exceptional usage of cleaning equipment and appliances
- Following client guidelines specific to their needs